Cape Sounio Facilities & Services
Breathe. Touch. Live. Cape Sounio.
• Two secluded crescent beaches with full service
• Seawater pool with whirlpool facing the Temple of Poseidon
• Children’s pool
• Grecoland Discovery Adventures for kids
• Tasty Corner kids’ free dining
• Luxurious lounges with inspiring atmosphere
• ’Panorama’ Lounge Bar
• ’Cape Sounio’ Restaurant with open-air terrace
• Sweeping Poseidon Temple views at a la carte ‘The Restaurant’
• ‘So Oriental’ Asian fusion delicacies
• ‘Yali’ Waterfront jetty Restaurant
• ‘Aegean Grill’ Poolside Restaurant & Bar
• Extravagant glass-walled Indoor Pool with cannons, bubble seats, nozzles and shower jet
• Extensive meeting & function areas
• Beach Bar
• Facilities for beach & garden events
• Holiday boutiques
• Wi-Fi Internet in all hotel areas and guest rooms
• Sport facilities including tennis courts & 5x5 mini soccer
• Private yacht & wide range of excursions (on request)
• Car Parking
• Meetings & Function spaces
• Wedding services
• Room service (07:00 - 01:00)
• Guest Relations service
• Doctor on call – 24 hours
• Private dining options
• Personalise your stay service
• Destination assistance
• Special meals upon request
• Dry cleaning/laundry
• Luxury transport hire upon request (extra charge)
• Postal services
• Transfer from and to airport
• Express check in/check out
• Welcome offer in room
• Supervised children’s entertainment in Grecoland
• Turn down service (only for Famous Class accommodation)
• Electric club car service
• Newspaper/magazine service
• Business and secretarial support
• Catering and private function service
• Babysitting service
• Special lunch baskets upon request
• Organic produce from Grecotel’s own Agreco Farm
• Helicopter & Yacht Hire
Selected services & facilities are available at extra charge
Famous Class Services
Famous Class is simply like travelling "first-class" at a Grecotel hotel!
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 22920 69700
Combine your booking with Spa therapies!
Book your room online & Save up to 30% on the "Passion Ritual", "Marine Ritual", "Lift Caviar Therapy" & "Deep Moisturizing Caviar Face Therapy". For more information please contact the Elixir Spa Retreat: +30 22920 69700 or email at: email@example.com
Perfect holidays means spending the day by the beach, splashing around with your loved ones in crystal clear waters. And you know you are in Paradise when your drink arrives at your private beach gazebo in a fresh pineapple.
Surrender to the many diverse yet discreet activities. From active to passive, land to sea, morning till night, there’s something to suit everyone.
Often dubbed the ‘Gateway to the Aegean’, Cape Sounio is equally the ‘Gateway to Athens’ for visitors arriving by yacht across the crystal waters of the Aegean.
Savour the chef’s fusion of international and Greek cuisine at a selection of fine restaurants overlooking the Sounio Bay and the Temple of Poseidon.
Kids ♥ Cape Sounio
Cape Sounio Resort is a dream destination for children with its Grecoland kids’ club, Discovery Adventure activities, kids’ pools, beaches, endless lawns and gardens and kid-friendly staff.
Awards - Recognitions
GRECOTEL EXLUSIVE RESORT
67 km Athens - Sounio Rd.
P.O. BOX 112, GR-19500
Sounio, Attica, Greece
Tel. +30 22920 69700
[+] DIRECTIONS & MAP
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send