Cape Sounio Famous Class Services
Famous Class Villas offer the ultimate in luxury for our most discerning clients. The designer interiors, private pools and luxurious villas and the personalized services make a Famous Class vacation a one in a million experience.
• Welcome and escort to Villa
• Dedicated Guest Relations Service
• Express VIP Check-in – Check-out. Late check-out (on availability)
• Champagne / fresh seasonal fruit juice or traditional refreshment on arrival
• Kid’s welcome surprise
• Club Car Service
• Hotel tour (on request)
• Private car park with valet parking
In your Villa
• Extensive Welcome Offer with fresh fruits, flowers, Greek pastries, wine, mineral water, soft drinks
• Daily delivery of personal weather forecast, mineral water, fresh fruit
• Twice Daily Maid Service
• Range of distinctive bathroom amenities & kids’ toiletries
• Complimentary tea & coffee facilities in suite or villa
• Pillow collection
• Reserved beach gazebo with sunbeds & beach service (Pine Hill Villa & Royal Hill)
With extra charge
• Limo Service with music selection & refreshments
• In-suite Refreshment Centre (your preferred selection of wine, spirits & soft drinks)
• Famous Class Room Service (07:00 - 01:00)
• Private chef
• Private Butler
• Bath Butler Service
• In-villa Spa (massage, manicure, pedicure)
• In-villa exclusive private dining (dinner, BBQ etc.)
• Cigar Humidor
• Secretarial & business services
• Luxury transport hire (helicopter, yacht, limousine. Private chauffeur)
• Destination service (tours, shopping, entertainment)
• Dry cleaning / laundry / pressing
• Discounts in hotel shops & spa
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 22920 69700
Famous Class Free Dining
Famous Class guests enjoy two complimentary a la carte dinners per week at selected restaurants.
Cape Sounio resort offers our Famous Class beach lovers a bag with towels & beach accessories, a reserved gazebo with sunbeds & beach service & complimentary cool beach drinks & snacks. Join the fun, live the life!
Choose one or more from our VIP services and experience true luxury living in Cape Sounio.
Yacht or helicopter hire
Packing & unpacking service
In-villa exclusive private dining (dinner, BBQ etc.)
Open-air Elixir Spa Retreat
Experience the healing power of Ayurveda by Indian therapists or pamper yourself with a relaxing aromatherapy massage under the Sounio sky or in the privacy of your villa.
Sounio Bay appeals to both land and sea-lovers, thanks to its access to the thriving natural beauty of both worlds. Often dubbed the ‘Gateway to the Aegean’, Cape Sounio is equally the ‘Gateway to Athens’ for visitors arriving by yacht across the crystal waters of the Aegean.
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send