Cape Sounio Vip Services
Grecotel treats all its guests like VIPs
With this in mind, our designated VIP team works with the staff of our more high profile guests to ensure that their additional requirements are catered for prior to, during and even after their stay.Grecotel’s VIP service is discreet and intuitive, extensive or minimal. It’s a bit like having your own personal genie, only there are no limits to the number of wishes you can make. Enjoy the personalised services provided by Cape Sounio, Athens luxury resort.
Please contact us to arrange VIP services for you or your honoured guest. Email: email@example.com
• Destination assistance
• Special dining
• Humidor with cigars upon request
• Luxury transport hire
• In-villa beauty treatments
• Express check in/check out
• Butler service
• Bath butler service
• Villa beach service
• Newspaper/magazine service
• Business and Secretarial service
• Lap top/mobile phone upon request
• Preferred bath toiletries
The above are available free or at extra charge, depending on room type and requests.
Yachting Services (upon request)
Sounio Bay appeals to both land and sea-lovers, thanks to its access to the thriving natural beauty of both worlds. Often dubbed the ‘Gateway to the Aegean’, Cape Sounio is equally the ‘Gateway to Athens’ for visitors arriving by yacht across the crystal waters of the Aegean.
Exclusive Resort services complement yachts cruising in the Aegean Sea. Whether you stay in a bungalow or villa in our luxury Resort near the Olympic Marina or remain on your own vessel in the Sounio Bay, you can enjoy all the Resort’s facilities - and benefit from our local knowledge to help plan the next leg of your cruise.
Kindly note that Cape Sounio yachting services are only available to hotel residents.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Additional accommodation for you & your guests
• Meeting point & delivery reception address
• Airport transportations
• Private Villa parties, Romantic private dinner parties
• Beach Parties, Romantic dinners on beach
• In villa private a la Carte or traditional Greek dining
• Leisure activities
• Gymnasium and fitness treatments
• Spa and Beauty
• Meetings and conferences
• Heliport & Helicopter Hire
• Laundry dry cleaning
Services on your yacht:
• Catering- parties, celebrations or traditional Greek cuisine
• Beauty treatments on your yacht
• Event & Entertainment support
• Cape Sounio Bay under the Temple of Poseidon
• Olympic Marina (Lavrio) - 9km by car to resort
One of the largest marinas in Attica with a range of boats/yachts for hire to cruise to the nearby islands.
Nautical miles from Cape Sounio to:
• Flisvos Marina Athens - 17 nm
• Kea (Tzea) Island - 22 nm
• Private beaches nearby - approx 2 nm
• Vougliameni Marina - 7 nm
• Mykonos Blu Grecotel Exclusive Resort - 70 nm
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 22920 69700
Combine your booking with Spa therapies!
Book your room online & Save up to 30% on the "Elixir of Life" & "Love Potion for 2" treatments. For more information please contact the Elixir Spa Retreat: +30 22920 69700 or email at: email@example.com
Famous Class Services
Famous Class Villas offer the ultimate in luxury for our most demanding clients. Extra services for Famous Class guest include:
Personalised villa service
Free a la carte dining
Reserved beach gazebo with sunbeds & beach service
Private transfer from & to airport
Savour the chef’s fusion of international and Greek cuisine at a selection of fine restaurants overlooking the Sounio Bay and the Temple of Poseidon.
Open-air Elixir Spa Retreat
Experience the healing power of Ayurveda by Indian therapists or pamper yourself with a relaxing aromatherapy massage under the Sounio sky or in the privacy of your villa.
Kids ♥ Cape Sounio
Cape Sounio Resort is a dream destination for children with its Grecoland kids’ club, Discovery Adventure activities, kids’ pools, beaches, endless lawns and gardens and kid-friendly staff.
Awards - Recognitions
GRECOTEL EXLUSIVE RESORT
67 km Athens - Sounio Rd.
P.O. BOX 112, GR-19500
Sounio, Attica, Greece
Tel. +30 22920 69700
[+] DIRECTIONS & MAP
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send